Friday 11 May 2012

Made by Me May - Day 10

Time for a confession, I am a total TV addict.  I'll watch everything and anything.  I have held out and used a video recorder despite the pressure to buy a DVD recorder for years.  We have all the modern technology most homes have, but still I used my video, I figure if it's not broke, don't fix it.  Well yesterday it broke and not only the main video but the spare one as well.  Time to upgrade, but wait what about freecycle? that's right I have found a replacement, we should be able to pick it up after the weekend, until then I'll have to watch Vampire Diaries ondemand.

Today's refashion is a pair of high waisted dark red jeans.  In this pic I had already cut off the legs which I used for this refashion, the shorts will show up again another day.


I grab some scrapes from a T-shirt I cut up for bunting and added a faux lace up to the front of this new little girls skinny jeans. The colour in this photo is much more true to the real colour.


Cute pocket added to the back to match trim and lacing on front.


Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment