Friday 6 July 2012

Friday's Finds

 

Now todays find was from a clean out at my Mother's house, I have no idea how long they had been up in the cupboard, but they were at the back of the top lounge cupboard, the room that used to be Annie's room. So probably for quite awhile.

It started out as this rough looking parcel



 But upon closer inspection or Once I got the string undone, I found these.




 Old Music Booklets.  Seven different types,  Amount of copies varied from one to fourteen.





 Plus one random writing book, never used. This has to be my favourite.





 Most of these types of books you see nowadays have very simple lettering, but check out these pages.





And there are heaps more pages, I might try to learn some of the less complicated writing for my wedding invites, placecards etc.


Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment