Monday 30 April 2012


Who Am I?

Hi, my name is Jen. I'm 37 and live in Christchurch, New Zealand. I have been reading blogs for awhile now and think that it is time I made my own contribution to the blogging world. I have a voice and want to use it.
If you choose to follow my blog, I'm sure you may find it a bit ecclectic in content as I am interesting in alot of different things, but I think the main themes will be recycling, refashioning and my day to day journey through life with my partner and our three cats.
I won't get into anything too deep to start with but would like to show you and example of recent refashioning.


This is a size 2 childs top with some bad stains in the body, but the trim was in great condition.


So I cut off the trim and used the body piece to cut a replacement out of an old pillowcase.



Sewed the trim back on and now I have a brand new top for a gorgeous little friend of mine.


Thanks for looking!

Jen




No comments:

Post a Comment